Zucchini is one of the most universal foods that you can bake with! There are so many recipes that you can make! With all of the different ways that you can prepare zucchini, there are a few that stand out! Check out the recipes below and also within our free app! You can find all recipes for zucchini under “Summer Squash” -> “more” -> “recipes”.
The following are a collection of my personal favorites:
Parmesan Crusted Fried Zucchini
- This favorite is simply dubbed “french fries” in our house! Our kids love to eat these with ketchup. So tasty!
Zucchini-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- These cookies are simply a delight! So tasty and you don’t feel unhealthy while eating this yummy treat!
- Of course we had to include zucchini bread in here! The first time I made this recipe, my kids were not expecting it to taste this good! It is simply amazing and everyone will enjoy it!
Zucchini Hash Browns
- These hash browns seriously taste just like regular hash browns with no zucchini in it! It is amazing how great these taste! Try it out for yourself! We like to eat these hash browns with some ketchup for the full effect of hash browns.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- This super simple snack is great for all of the kids in your house (and the adults!). They are so tasty as well as healthy!
Zucchini Grilled Cheese
- Out of all of the zucchini recipes, I have to say that this is probably my favorite! Such a unique idea to use zucchini as the bread in grilled cheese and it really worked out well! So tasty! Everyone should definitely try this recipe out!
Didn’t see one of your favorite recipes here? Check out our website for more recipes for zucchini and other garden foods at seedtospoon.net! You can also find all recipes for zucchini under “Summer Squash” -> “more” -> “recipes”.
Check out our free iOS and Android app that will help guide you through growing food as well! Home-grown zucchini in these recipes are the best! 🙂