It’s that time of year again that we get an overabundance of zucchini. I start to make everything zucchini this time of year! This is one of our favorites for the entire family and it is fast and simple to make.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- olive oil enough to cover the pan
- Slice zucchini into thin slices.
- Whisk eggs in shallow bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into another shallow bowl.
- Heat pan with olive oil on medium heat
- Coat zucchini rounds with egg mixture and then roll in dry ingredients to coat.
- Fry on medium heat for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Place on plate covered with paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Repeat steps until allzZucchini is used.
- Enjoy dipped in your favorite dipping sauce!
Share this Recipe