I can’t believe that we haven’t been making these zucchini pizza bites for longer! This is the best idea for a quick lunch or a healthy snack throughout the day. This was a hit among the entire household!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 500F broil setting.
- Slice zucchini into 1/8 to 1/4 in strips.
- Place zucchini on cookie sheet and heat in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Place a spoonful of pizza sauce on the top of each slice. Top with cheese.
- Place in oven for about 5 minutes until top is slightly browned.
- Remove and enjoy!
Share this Recipe