These brownies are absolutely incredible! You would never even guess that there was any Zucchini in it.
Here’s a video Brooklyn and Daphney recorded showing how to make them!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together sugar, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- In another bowl combine flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and mix.
- Add shredded Zucchini to mixture and mix well.
- Spread batter into oiled pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy!
Note: Although this recipe can certainly be made without a stand mixer & shredding attachment, we've found ours to be a valuable part of our kitchen and it saves us a ton of time. We use it in this recipe to shred the zucchini. We highly recommend buying one if you do a lot of home-cooking!
This yummy recipe is based off a recipe I found on allrecipes.com.
Share this Recipe