This recipe comes from my mother-in-law who makes this cole slaw all the time for family parties. It is constantly requested and loved by all (even our 2 year old loves it!). It is not only tasty, but extremely fast and easy to make! I hope you enjoy as much as we do!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 shredded cabbage head
- 1 large onion
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2-1 cup sugar to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Shred cabbage head (super easy with a stand mixer attachment, but you can do it by hand as well!)
- Slice onion and mix into shredded cabbage
- Add apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to the cabbage mixture adjusting to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
Share this Recipe