These small rodents can create quite a challenge in your garden. They create tunneling systems and eat roots along with shrubs and vegetables.
- Cats & dogs are effective hunters of gophers, mice, and other small rodents!
- Flooding the tunnels with water can be effective.
- The gopher hawk is a reusable trap that’s very effective and doesn’t use any chemicals or poisons!
- The Victor Black Box is a reusable trap that’s very effective and doesn’t use any chemicals or poisons!
- You can cover the bottom of your raised bed with hardware mesh to help keep gophers from tunneling into them.
- Solar-powered sonic repellers can also be effective. They create an uncomfortable environment for the gopher by emitting vibrations and sounds into the ground periodically.