? Version 3.0 of our FREE iOS & Android app that makes growing food easy is now available in the iOS & Google App Stores! ?
iOS? – www.seedtospoon.net/ios
Android – www.seedtospoon.net/android
This update adds a lot of stuff we’re really excited about including beneficial insects? , plant combinations to avoid ??, and a revamped look with text that’s easier to read and information grouped a little more logically!
We’ve been hard at work over the past month incorporating changes based on the feedback we’ve received from all of you. Thank you to everyone that’s downloaded the app and shared it with your friends! Thank you also to everyone that’s used the links in the app to buy products on Amazon. For the first time last month, we didn’t have to pay for our server bills out of our own pockets! ?
– You can now view which plant combinations to avoid in the Companions tab
– Updated lots of information for plants and pests all across the app, especially in companion plants!
– The Pests tab has been renamed to “Critters” and now features beneficial insects and other creatures as well!
– New Foods Added! – Vietnamese cilantro (a great summer cilantro alternative!), blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, tarragon, & bok choy
– New Pests Added! – fruit worms, raspberry cane borer
– Revamped Vegetable Details screen designed to be easier to read and more visually appealing. Let us know what you think! 🙂